Pages

3/20/2016

PENCIL ARTWORK OF KOREDE BELLO


Apologies.., I so wish I could be posting and updating on a daily basis but nope…, I have other things doing (Like whooping my siblings on FIFA15, psst! I can’t afford the latest version yet).
My internet source provider which is mainly my phone has been quite faulty, still battling with it, sigh, oh well, it’s all good. Easter is almost here, the anticipation is in the air right? I’m not talking about the food, DC’s “Dawn of Justice” movie is coming out! Superman VS Batman (drools…).
Been a long time coming, I don’t care what age you are, this is a must see movie for all DC fans and Marvel fans alike. Advices though.., especially if you are in my country, DO NOT go to the cinemas during the Easter break, why? Apart from sold out ticket problems, I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t like a rowdy movie session, with cries of babies, kids and so much family groups. (Oh and couples making out at the back.., Ssh yes they do!), screams and the likes. Best to watch the movie later on, probably five days later after its release. With you and your babe or your guys and few other people, I so much treasure tranquility.
Now to the basis of the post, I’ve always been inspired by talented young people, so many artistes that fit into that thought, Justin Bieber and the likes, but I wanted an indigenous person, so recently on the radio, I listened to a beautiful song, I loved it so much that I had to download it halfway through the song without even knowing the artiste that owned it. I remembered the chorus quite well and “Mr. Romantic” popped up in my Google search, made by Korede Bello featuring Tiwa Savage. It was at that moment that I knew he was going to be my next art victim (Joker’s sinister laugh).
I started with a grid system as usual with a mechanical pencil (B lead), traced the outline with the same pencil, started drawing the left eye then the right eye, nose and finally the mouth. Lightly shaded the whole face with 2H pencil, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome...