Pages

2/11/2016

PENCIL PORTRAIT OF BARACK OBAMA



Hello guys! My internet has been crazily annoying these days plus I’ve been so damn busy with self-improvement stuffs, art tutorials and the likes. Judging by this recent artwork, I guess I’ve improved, spent a week on this, firstly started with a grid with mechanical pencil filled with B grade lead then mixed up with Derwent’s 8B pencil, Nataraj 2B, 4B, 5B and 2H pencils. Deal is to never shade only with one type of pencil grade, also blend with tissue paper in a circular form and tortillions for the tightly detailed areas. For white hairs, use an inkless pen, I lost mine, had to manage with a screw driver. I really hope the Democrats win the next U,S Presidential elections. (Always remember that your artwork or drawing is only as good as the reference image quality).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome...