Pages

12/13/2015

PENCIL SKETCH OF THIERRY HENRY


I so wish I had a lot to post right now, this is all I’ve got for now. Will have to work double time to keep up, it’s the yuletide season, merry Christmas and happy New Year in advance. I’m a die-hard fan of Arsenal football club and a true fan of the legend known as “Thierry Henry”. The Frenchman aided the team in the historical year of the 49 unbeaten runs in the English Premiership League. Used 8B pencil grade for shading, on an A3catridge paper. I’m usually criticized about my shadings being light, not my fault. I guess it’s my signature, most times I feel I’m defiling the face if I press harder with the soft pencil. Still waiting on my Faber-castell color pencils to arrive so I could start paining as soon as possible. (Don’t mind crayons for now though).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome...