Pages

10/08/2015

"CHARCOAL ART OF JOHNNY DEPP"



So after graduating from college, I just had to keep on practicing art even though the idea didn’t fair too greatly with my parents, (don’t want to make God angry by hiding your talent now, do you?) I was always a good cartoonist but evolving into human art wasn’t easy, portraits wasn’t easy, funny enough I never liked pencils, it showed flaws,  always preferred pens whereby you had to be perfect. But thanks to eBooks and videos, and of course almost daily practice coupled with support from friends and my lovely twin, I achieved my aim. This was my very first charcoal portrait, hadn’t even heard of kneaded eraser nor blending stump by that time. It’s always fun getting paid for what you love doing, it’s not called work but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome...